J5472BerkshirePharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£46,000 to £60,500 per annumFull Time17/04/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering - Management Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Facilities Manager Facilities Manager£54,000 - £63,500We are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Berkshire ... View Job
Facilities Engineer Facilities Engineer£30,000 - £35,000 Mon-Fri - No Shifts A fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisati... View Job
Technical Services Manager Technical Services ManagerCompany car & Bonus offeredA fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Services Manager to join a Global leading Me... View Job
Engineering Planning Manager £46,000 - £60,500
We are currently looking for a Engineering Planning Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Engineering Planning Manager you will be responsible for developing planned and reactive maintenance schedules using SAP PM as well as managing a team of 3 people.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Planning Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using SAP PM to develop reactive and proactive maintenance schedules including all site engineering and calibration activities across Production, Site and Development.
2. Lead and weekly maintenance planning meetings, work with staff to ensure schedules are communicated clearly and executed on time with an aim for 100% delivery. Also ensure any tasks not executed to schedule are escalated efficiently whilst maintaining compliance.
3. Managing a team including 1 Scheduler, 1 Admin assistant and 1 Master data controller with scope to further develop and grow this team in size.
4. Manage relationships with key stakeholders across engineering functions and finance to ensure timely delivery on planning schedules as well as keeping track on expense/cost.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Planning Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in an Engineering discipline - HNC/HND minimum
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated environment (GMP/GxP) - Pharmaceutical preferred but not essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAP PM to plan / schedule maintenance activities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.