Engineering Team Lead Relocation package available for the right candidate We are currently looking for a Engineering Team Lead to join a leading Medical Device company bas... View Job
Technical Service Engineering Manager We are currently looking for multiple Technical Service Engineering Manager to join a global leading Medical Device Diagnostics business. As the Techn... View Job
Maintenance Engineering Manager We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineering Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Maintenance... View Job
Relocation package available for the right candidate
We are currently looking for a Engineering Team Lead to join a leading Medical Device company based in the Cheshire area. As the Engineering Team Lead you will be responsible for leading a team of 6-8 mechanically biased new product design engineers. In this role you will utilise your experience within medical device new product design to guide your team across the full 360 life cycle, concept design to manufacture.
The ideal candidate will have experience in taking small medical devices from concept to high volume manufacturing
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using your knowledge and experience of medical device regulations to manage and lead a team of mechanically biased new product design engineers ensuring multi-year projects are completed within appropriate guidelines and standards.
2. Develop and mentor your team striving for best engineering practice as well as over seeing technical challenges and projects being worked.
3. Work closely with the Head of Engineering on continuous improvement opportunities across the department as well as new strategies across the medical devices team.
4. Experience and confident to make decisions, persuade stakeholders, work with external customers and be innovative
5. Some travel will be required to support projects, visit suppliers as well as visit manufacturing sites always ensuring design autority is maintained - 15/25%.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering or relevant technical discipline - Mechanical preferred
2. Proven industry experience working in the Medical Device industry, preferably drug delivery products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing a team of engineers, over seeing project completion in line with regulations & demonstrable experience managing projects 360 end to end previously.
Key Words: Engineering Manager | Engineering Team Lead | Mechanical Engineer | Drug Delivery | Sterile Device | Engineer | Team Leader | Medical Device | Design Engineer | ISO-13485 | R&D Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.