J56262RichmondTechnology Permanent£60,000 to £65,000 per annumFull Time13/06/2018IT – Business Information Management IT - Analyst IT - Infrastructure IT - Data Warehousing IT - Data Storage IT - Analytics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Reporting & Analytics Analyst We are currently looking for a Reporting & Analytics Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Reporting & ... View Job
TM1 Analyst We are currently looking for a TM1 Analyst to join a leading company based in the West Midlands area. As the TM1 Analyst you will be responsible for e... View Job
System Analyst We are currently looking for a Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Systems Analyst you will b... View Job
We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Teddington area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Enterprise Data Manager will be based in the Genomics division and will take a leading role in the division's development of Enterprise Data strategy and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Management and implementation of strategy for data management. Rolling out system improvementsand new technologies aimed at data storage, profiling, processing, management and integration into business applications. 2. Implement and review of data standards, classifications, mappings, cross-referencing; manipulating and transforming large data sets from disparate sources across complex business processes and functions. 3. Maintaining understanding of workflows, data dependencies and business, data and reporting requirements into logical data structured formats.
4. Continuously manage stakeholders; promotion of data governance and management education across the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Enterprise Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar analytical discipline or equivalent experience.
2. Proven industry experience in data management and governance, preferably setting up, leading or transforming a Data Management / Governance initiativein complex business environments. understanding of data concepts and experience in data management capabilities including data definitions, data quality management and data integration.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with data analysis, profiling, matching and enhancement
Key Words: Data Manager, Data Analysis, Data Governance, Business Analyst, ERP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.