J5630481BuryIS&T Permanent£55,000 to £60,000 per annum - + BonusFull Time13/11/2018IT IT - Data Warehousing IT - Data Storage IT - Business Analysis IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Trial Data Manager We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Data Manager to join a leading company based in the West Sussex area. As the Clinical Trial Data Manager... View Job
Software Testing Consultant We are currently looking for a Testing Consultant to join a leading Software Solutions company based in the Skipton, North Yorkshire area. KEY DUTIES ... View Job
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join the Centre of Science process manufacturing based in the Darlington area. As the Data Analyst you ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. As the Enterprise Data Manager you will be responsible for ensuring high quality data is maintained throughout the organisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Enterprise Data Manager will be to take responsibility for continuous improvement of Enterprise Data Strategy. architecture, policies and governance through creation of processes and standards and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Data Manager will be responsible for reviewing of data standards, classifications, mapping, cross-referencing and meta data. Maintaining a solid understanding of workflows, data dependencies and translating business, data and reporting requirements into logical data structures
2. You will be taking ownership for creating and maintaining standards and best practices for data provisioning and data integration, enterprise data modelling and design. The position acts as a subject matter expert and facilitator within the division and is able to liaise with technical staff and business stakeholders at all levels to ensure data goals and objectives are met.
3. The role will work closely with stakeholders across the business to develop and manage key master data business processes, ensuring that we collect and maintain accurate information
4. The Enterprise Data Manager will have 9 direct reports and be responsible for team leadership, management, development and coaching.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Enterprise Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Analytical discipline or equivalent level of experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Data Management/ Governance in complex business environments
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SQL, ETL, data migration or programming & Excellent Ms Office skills (Excel, Access, ppt)
Key Words: Master Data Enterprise Excel SQL BI Management Excel Data
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.