Job Reference: J5633864
Updated On: 09/10/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Environmental Monitoring Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Perth area. As the Environmental Monitoring Specialist you will be responsible for managing, conducting and reporting on the manufacturing site's environmental monitoring program.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Environmental Monitoring Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will conduct and coordinate all routine monitoring for viable microbial contamination.
2. As the Environmental Monitoring Specialist you will collate and report on all EM activities on a weekly basis.
3. You will also be responsible for raising non-conformance or quality observations for out of specification results.
4. A responsibility of the Environmental Monitoring Specialist will include acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support operation and quality for contamination events, batch failures and customer complaints.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Environmental Monitoring Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience conducting viable microbial environmental monitoring and working within a clean room environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using air sampling equipment.
Key Words: Environmental Monitoring / EM / Specialist / Microbiology / Viable / Air Sample / SME / Microbial / Contamination / Non-conformance / Quality / OOS / Identification / Clean Room / ISO.
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology Lab Manager
Swindon, Wiltshire | £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Lab Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the Microbiology Lab Manager you will be responsible for managing a team...Science
View & Apply
QC Microbiology Team Leader
Perth | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Perth area. As the QC Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to d...Science
View & Apply