Site Service Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Site Service Engineer to join a leading life sciences measurement and testing company based in the Hertfordsh... View Job
Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Instrumentation and Control Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing business based in Goo... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Automation Engineer to join a world class Process, Packaging and Control organisation providing en... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Equipment and Facilities Engineer to join a leading life sciences measurement and testing company based in the Hertfordshire area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the Hertfordshire maintenance team working at the Head Office based in Hertfordshire, the Equipment & Facilities Engineer will assume responsibility and play a key role in providing high quality technical expertise in the provision of all aspects of service support and training.
As the Equipment and Facilities Engineer you will be responsible for the following:-
1. Pro-actively support and provide technical assistance to the laboratory. Take ownership of all service related issues and resolve through to completion. Carrying out on-site maintenance of all laboratory equipment.
2. Using technical knowledge to advise the Site Director of appropriate and complimentary upgrades to equipment and to work with the Director on the design and implementation of lean production cells.
3. Carry out preventative maintenance as and when required. Interpret maintenance manuals, schematics and wiring diagrams as well as repair equipment, utilizing electronics knowledge while using standard test instruments and hand tools.
4. Provide facilities maintenance support to site, undertaking routine preventative maintenance, repairs and improvements including all electrical and some mechanical aspects.
1. As the Equipment and Facilities Engineer you will ideally be a Multi-Skilled Engineer, suitably qualified within electrical engineering, electronic engineering, electro-mechanical engineering, robotics or similar.
2. You will have previous experience as an equipment, service engineer, multi-skilled engineer or maintenance engineer. Familiarity with commissioning, repairs and service of laboratory equipment is essential.
3. Previous experience working within a laboratory environment within the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device or Healthcare sectors is desirable.
Key Words: Equipment | Service Engineer | Facilities | Engineer | Electrical | Electronics | Laboratory | Life Sciences | Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Healthcare | Medical Device
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.