J56364WiltshirePharmaceutical Engineering PermanentDependent on Experience Full Time03/07/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering Engineering – Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Specialist An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the Validation ... View Job
Validation Manager We are currently looking for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Validation Manager you will be respo... View Job
QA CSV Specialist An exciting opportunity for a QA CSV Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area has become available. As the QA C... View Job
We are currently looking for an Equipment Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Equipment Validation Manager you will play a pivotal role within the Validation team requiring both technical and managerial skills. You will coordinate and manage the timely delivery of validation activities for Equipment and systems in support of operational activities and regulatory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Equipment Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage resources to complete the timely execution of Equipment validation protocols and reports, including permanent and contracting staff.
2. You will be expected to attend project group meetings, review and approve documentation, liaise with technical and managerial staff, regulatory bodies and peers to establish appropriate resources to effect the timely and accurate execution of Validation activities.
3. Your duties as the Equipment Validation Manager will include but is not limited to, cleaning validation, minor equipment prospective validation, re-qualification activities for equipment, utilities and facilities.
4. You will ensure Validation procedures and activities are aligned with current GMP regulatory requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Equipment Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering discipline
2. Proven industry experience within a Validation managerial or Senior position in a Biotechnology or Bio-Pharmaceutical environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with coordinating validation activities and Validation regulatory requirements.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.