J3405HampshireIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time16/02/2017IT
IT – Project Management
IT – Consultant
IT – ERP
IT - SAP
IT - Architect
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Principle BOARD Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Principle BOARD Consultant to join a leading company based in the North East of England. As the BOARD C... View Job
Head Of IT
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Head of IT to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Head of I... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in London. As the Senior TM1 Consultant you will be responsible f... View Job
We are currently looking for a ERP Project Manager to join a leading company based in the Hampshire area. As the ERP Project Manager you will be responsible for developing solution architectures based on key client requirements. You will take a key role in leading the EDI solution architect to help define, manage and deliver solutions for clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the ERP Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will gather and understand complex business requirements and translating these into deliverable solutions. You will also provide technical leadership to project teams and manage stakeholder expectations.
2. Using your technical depth of understanding and gathering requirements you will take responsibility of developing architect solutions to meet customers' needs and expectations.
3. As the ERP Project Manager you will be involved with a significant degree of interaction with other project and business contacts on a regular basis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the ERP Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science or technology based discipline with proven experience in project managing EDI / Business to Business integrations.
2. Proven industry experience in Solution Architecture, software development (whole lifecycle in Technical roles) and Application Design are expected.
3. Those with eCommerce, SAP ERP EDI integration and / or Microsoft .NET development experience will take priority on application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.