Job Reference: J5632900
Updated On: 07/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for an External Supply Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Netherlands. As the External Supply Manager you will be responsible for managing the external sourced supply chain of EU based contract manufacturing sites to ensure the uninterrupted supply of all assigned SKUs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the External Supply Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensures the uninterrupted supply of all EU SKUs through accurate forecasting, planning, scheduling, ordering and supplier coordination and work with the CMOs and partners to resolve supply issues.
2. You will participate and contribute to the EU forecasting, demand planning, inventory planning, capacity planning processes as well as manage inventory targets and safety stock levels.
3. As the External Supply Manager you will ensure proper set-up and operation of the SAP MRP process, including correctness and updates of master data.
4. You will plan and procure for all non-strategic materials to CMOs, reporting out of trend supply situation to EU Supply Chain Director.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the External Supply Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Operations or Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience with production planning, inventory control, managing external pharmaceutical supply through contract manufacturers, contract packagers and outside testing sites, within a pharmaceutical.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAP and general knowledge of MRP and inventory control systems.
Key Words: External Supply | Manager | CMO | CDMO | Contract Manufacturing | 3rd party | SAP | Pharmaceutical | GMP | MRP | Inventory Control Systems |
Other jobs with similar skills
Supply Chain Manager
Cornwall | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company based in Cornwall. As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of supply chain pl...Science
View & Apply
Site Manager - Pharmaceutical
Livingston | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Site Manager looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a Site Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Central Belt of Scotlan...Science
View & Apply