Job Reference: J5632858
Updated On: 07/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewAn exciting opportunity for as a European Logistics Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the northern home counties. As the European Logistics Manager you will be responsible for the logistics, warehousing and distribution for all materials and products imported to, distributed in or exported from Europe. This position is responsible for trade compliance, GMP and GDP good distribution practices in our EU Logistics operations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the European Logistics Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the inbound and outbound logistics, customs, 3PL and distribution functions to ensure goods are at the right place at the right time at the lowest possible cost.
2. You will take responsibility for the management of inbound and outbound freight across a number of manufacturing and distribution operations. This will involve managing carriers across sea, air and road freight and the associated commercial and operational aspects of doing so.
3. As the European Logistics Manager you will work closely with all cross-functional disciplines to identify and resolve logistics needs/opportunities and their impact on the entire supply chain, managing stakeholder's expectations and ensuring the logistics operation delivers on its promises.
4. You will ensure GDP compliances of all distributions are adhered to in, and from the EU, and administer the site Trade Compliance program for Logistics.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the European Logistics Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Supply Chain, Logistics or Business related discipline.
2. Proven pharmaceutical industry experience within Logistics and Supply Chains and distributing controlled substances.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAP, European import/export pharmaceutical regulations and GDP principles and practices.
Key Words: Logistics | Pharmaceutical | European | Imports | Exports | 3PL | SAP | GMP | GDP | Compliance
Other jobs with similar skills
Supplier Quality Manager
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Supplier Quality Manager to join a leading Medical Device company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Supplier Quality Manager you will be responsible for the build...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technologist you will be responsible for providing support for the che...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analytical Scientist - Biologics
Wiltshire | £23,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist - Biologics to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Analytical Scientist you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply