J56204St AlbansFMCG/Food Professional Services Permanent£40,000 to £70,000 per annum - Including commisionFull Time06/06/2018Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales
Life-Changer Here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) we change lives! We don't just put people into jobs, we work with a community which creates life-saving drug... View Job
Recruitment Manager We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based ou... View Job
Graduate Sales Consultant Are you a motivated graduate looking for a role where you can make a difference?Are you financially driven, and looking to be rewarded well for the ha... View Job
We are currently looking for three multilingual European Account Managers for a leading Beauty/Cosmetics brand, Aventom Ltd. As the European Account Manager you will be responsible for developing and maximising sales for pioneering Beauty Tools across Europe within major retail chains. The role is based from the UK interacting with French / Italian or German retailers, and you must have easy access to the Aventom offices in Hertfordshire for at least 2 days per week, with an expectation of European travel for 2-4 days a month.
Aventom Ltd is a company owned 50:50 by The Apprentice Winner Tom Pellereau and Self-Made Billionaire Lord Alan Sugar. The company have grown since inception in 2011, by developing and inventing beauty accessories that make life easier. Due to phenomenal growth with Tom's latest invention the Stylpro, the device that washes and dries make-up brushes in under 30 seconds.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the European Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Managing the existing portfolio of retail and distribution accounts, developing sales, working to sales targets. You will also be developing sales strategies, predicting clients needs and future forecasts and working closely with the online and marketing teams within retailers and internally at Aventom.
2. The sales and business Development side of your role will include identifying, negotiating and closing sales opportunities. It will also involve pricing; calculating and providing quotations to customers as well as building strong working relationship to enhance the growth of the business
3. The account management side of your role will involve supporting clients in store, ensuring the client is aware of all new products and any New Product Development / NPD for seasonal activity and online,
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the European Account Manager for Aventom, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. To be considered for the role you must be fluent in one of the following languages, alongside English: French / Italian / German. Without such fluency your application would be unable to be considered due to the markets you will be supporting.
2. Proven experience of direct sales in to retailers with a track record of generating new business leads and developing opportunities within brand, is essential. This is not a trainee role and therefore requires exceptional individuals with a passion for sales.
3. A working knowledge or experience in the cosmetic industry with a passion of Beauty Tools will be advantageous to your application. A proficient user of MS packages will also be required.
Key Words: Beauty Sales / Business Development / European Sales / New Business Development / Cosmetics / French / Italian / German / Multilingual / European Retailers / Account Management / Beuty Tools / Negotiation / European Business Development / Account Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.