Job Reference: J5636498
Updated On: 11/05/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a EV Project Manager to join a large Environmental company, trailblazing the way in reducing energy consumption and reaching carbon neutrality to combat climate change. Working across London based sites this role will contribute the delivery of the electrification projects of their fleets of vehicles.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesIn the role you will be helping to grow the businesses offering of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure, Grid Flexibility Services and Local Loops of Energy by delivering projects. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The EV Project Manager will contribute to the design and delivery of EV charging infrastructure projects helping assess the feasibility, design and delivery stages of larger electrification projects.
2. The role will liaise with the Distribution Network Operators to secure the capacity for our projects and explore other supply options when required (private wire, energy storage, on-site generation, etc.).
3. The successful candidate will be an ambassador of this area of the business and must have outstanding communication skills to be able to connect with people across the business and take part in the design and development of energy storage projects.
4. In the role as the EV Project Manager you will Contribute to growing our network of partners and solutions for charger and energy management also exploring new technologies through innovation projects (flexibility services, V2G, hydrogen, Second Life batteries).
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the EV Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Electrical engineering area in the relevant fields.
2. Proven Technical knowledge and good understanding of electricity systems (at both grid level and building level).
3. A full UK driving licence, technically astute and a genuine interest in technology.
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Release Manager to join a leading hospitality company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Release Manager you will be assisting with the deployment of new software s...Science
View & Apply
Agile Project Manager
London | £350 - £600 per day
We are currently looking for a Agile Project Manager to join a leading company to be part of one of the largest and most complicated Salesforce implementations in the UK. As the Agile Project Manager ...Science
View & Apply