Job Reference: J5633468
Updated On: 29/07/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Experienced Fermentation Scientist
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Experienced Fermentation Scientist to join an international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics based in the Staffordshire area. As the Experienced Fermentation Scientist you will be responsible for the execution of microbial fermentation within a GMP production facility, as well as taking processes from the technology transfer stage into GMP.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Experienced Fermentation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The execution of microbial fermentation within a GMP production facility and to maintain the status of the GMP production cleanrooms.
2. Update Standard Operating Procedures, Material Specification Sheets and Batch Manufacturing Records.
3. As the Experienced Fermentation Scientist, you will also work as part of a multidisciplinary team to take processes from the development stages into the GMP production facility.
4. Train less experienced staff as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Experienced Fermentation Scientist, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in biological science, such as biochemistry, biochemical engineering or microbiology.
2. Proven industry experience within a GMP production facility.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbial cultures and fermentation principles is highly desirable.
Key Words: Fermentation / Good Manufacturing Practice / GMP / Biologics / Biopharma / Production / Manufacturing
Other jobs with similar skills
Upstream Process Expert
Iceland, Iceland | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Upstream Process Expert to join a fast growing Biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland! As the Upstream Process Expert you will be accountable for using your technica...Science
View & Apply
North Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Fermentation Engineer to join an exciting Biotechnology company based in the North East of the UK. As the Fermentation Engineer you will be responsible for running and m...Science
View & Apply