J562754HounslowPharmaceutical Professional Services Permanent£65,000 to £75,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time22/08/2018Operations Professional Services - Supply Chain Professional Services - Purchasing Professional Services - Logistics Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Procurement Manager An exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the ... View Job
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager We are currently looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Ch... View Job
Senior Supply Planner We are currently looking for a Senior Supply Planner to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Supply Planner you will... View Job
We are currently looking for an External Supply Manager to join a leading company based in the London area. As the External Supply Manager, you will be responsible for managing the external sourced supply chain of EU based contract manufacturing sites, to ensure the uninterrupted supply of all assigned SKUs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the External Supply Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensures the uninterrupted supply of all EU SKUs through accurate forecasting, planning, scheduling, ordering and supplier coordination and work with the CMOs and partners to resolve supply issues.
2. You will participate and contribute to the EU forecasting, demand planning, inventory planning, capacity planning processes as well as manage inventory targets and safety stock levels.
3. As the External Supply Manager you will ensure proper set-up and operation of the SAP MRP process, including correctness and updates of master data.
4. You will plan and procure for all non-strategic materials to CMOs, reporting out of trend supply situation to EU Supply Chain Director.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the External Supply Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Operations or Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience with production planning, inventory control, managing external pharmaceutical supply through contract manufacturers, contract packagers and outside testing sites, within a pharmaceutical.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAP and general knowledge of MRP and inventory control systems.
Key Words: External Supply | Manager | CMO | CDMO | Contract Manufacturing | 3rd party | SAP | Pharmaceutical | GMP | MRP | Inventory Control Systems |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.