J562840OxfordshirePharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time07/09/2018Continuous Improvement Engineering Engineering – Facilities Engineering - Health & Safety
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the Maintenanc... View Job
Process Safety Lead Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Process Safety Lead Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in the Hull area has become available. As the... View Job
Maintenance Engineering Manager We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineering Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Maintenance... View Job
We are currently looking for a Facilities & Contracts Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Facilities & Contracts Manager you will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating all external and internal maintenance across facilities and laboratory equipment on site. This will include building a relationship with the landlords, external contracts, managing SLA's for various areas of the facility and ensure health and safety is driven across the remits of your responsibility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities & Contracts Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Build close relationships with all relevant internal and external departments as well as working closely with the facilities maintenance engineers to get an idea on appropriate forecasts and budgets needed to deliver facilities maintenance.
2. Manage and co-ordinate across all facilities & external contractor agreements on site including: Heating, Lighting, Air-conditioning, Utilities, Water systems Toilet facilities, Car parking, Cleaning, Waste Removal, Pest Control, Fire regulations, Plant room maintenance & Laboratory equipment.
3. Manage and negotiate relevant service contracts with external contractors to ensure solid SLA's are in place as well as review & renew when needed.
4. Deputise as fire warden ensuring appropriate testing and health and safety is driven across the facilities as well as assisting the Site Director when in need or in his absence.
A background in Engineering would be preferred
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities & Contracts Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications or Degree in an Engineering discipline is preferential
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical or other regulated environment is preferential (Food, FMCG, Chemicals, Laboratory)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Facilities Management and leading internal and external teams to ensure facilities are maintained and health and safety is up-kept.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.