CSV Senior Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a CSV Senior Engineer to join a leading company based in the Middlesbrough area. As the CSV Seni... View Job
Senior Quality Systems Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QA M... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Facilities and Utilities Validation Specialist has become available with one of our biopharmaceutical clients based in the Berkshire area. As the Facilities and Utilities Validation Specialist you will be responsible for the generation and execution of validation protocols and reports in line with GMP and industry best practice, and the organisations policy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities and Utilities Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the generation and execution of validation project plans, protocols (DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ) and reports specifically related to facilities e.g. manufacturing unit, cell banking and warehouse and utilities (including special gases).
2. You will plan and manage the delivery of validation projects and procedures to meet current GMP regulations and guidelines, industry best practice and company policy.
3. You will review validation protocols, reports and procedures generated by the organisations staff or external vendors.
4. You will plan all work and report progress to the validation scheduler, line manager and internal customer to ensure validation activities are aligned.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities and Utilities Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science or engineering discipline and experience delivering validation projects within the biopharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry experience of validating GMP facilities (eg. manufacturing, cell banking and warehouse) and utility validation, including special gases, clean water and steam systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HVAC systems, Quality Management Systems (QMS), Change Control Systems and Manufacturing Operations.
Key Words: Validation | Utilities | Facilities | Equipment | DQ | IQ | OQ | PQ | VMP | GMP | CAPA | HVAC | Manufacturing | Change Control | Deviations | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical | Clean Water | Warehouse | Special Gases | Steam Systems |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.