J5354NottinghamPharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time23/03/2018Continuous Improvement Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Facilities Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Facilities Engineer Facilities EngineerShift Allowance & Overtime available An exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading Life Scien... View Job
Field Service Engineer - France Field Service Engineer - France A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Life Science business. You... View Job
Electro-Mechanical Engineer Electro-Mechanical Engineer£35,000 - £43,500We are currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global chemical manufacturing busi... View Job
Facilities Engineer £30,000 - £35,000 Mon-Fri - No Shifts
A fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in the Nottingham area. As the Facilities Engineer you will be part of a small team responsible for supporting the maintenance engineering activities of all equipment (manufacturing and laboratory) and utilities on site to support the manufacturing process. The right Facilities Engineer will have a strong multi-skilled engineering background with experience with electrical isolation testing, experience fault finding on PLC's and worked in a GMP regulated environment previously.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Pro-actively & reactively support all maintenance engineering activities across the site including manufacturing equipment and utilities.
2. Maintain and drive GMP standards in all areas you work keeping appropriate documentation when needed.
3. Using your Multi-skilled engineering experience to maintain a variety of equipment, perform isolation testing and fault find on PLC control systems
4. Drive continuous improvement activities as well as Health & Safety ensuring appropriate risk assessments are made and contractors on site maintain GMP & Health and safety standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in an Engineering discipline - HNC/OND/C&G - Electrical skills needed to perform isolation testing
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated GMP environment as a Multi-Skilled Engineer - Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working GMP equipment, ideally in a manufacturing environment
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.