J4621BridgendEngineering Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time25/10/2017Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Facilities
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for several Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the Essex are... View Job
We are currently looking for several Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the West Thur... View Job
Multi-Skilled Production Engineer
We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Production Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Mul... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Bridgend area. As the Facilities Engineer you will be responsible for providing engineering support to the plant, research, development and GMP manufacturing site equipment assets.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain equipment compliance via the equipment management database. Ensure all equipment reporting fields are rigorously followed and updated with concise, detailed information. All equipment breakdown interventions and recoveries are captured and updated.
2. Creation and continuous improvement of routine maintenance procedures and service contract activities. Plan, organise and undertake programs and work to improve equipment performance and uptime. Including the service, calibration and repair of equipment.
3. Provide reports and documentation to ensure that service history and performance of defined equipment and instruments are traceable. Comply and participate in Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) programmes.
4. Ensure all preventive maintenance is completed on schedule, either in-house or by a vendor, while maintaining equipment history files on the equipment.
5. Provide reasonable overtime support to effectively resolve both operational and non-operational equipment issues. This will include any necessary support to ensure a reasonable and effective engineering On-Call' rota is established and maintained.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Indentured electrical or mechanical apprenticeship with ONC/HNC academic qualifications. A degree in an electrical or mechanical discipline would be desirable.
2. Technical knowledge and practical experience in a highly regulated industry, ideally pharmaceutical or medical industry working in a sterile or aseptic environment, building management systems, maintenance management systems, control systems, building mechanical systems, specifically HVAC systems, EMS systems, Hot/Cold water systems, chilled water units, LV switchgear, Fire Alarm systems and DALI lighting.
3. Ability to write and follow written procedures related to Facility and Engineering operations, maintenance and calibration activities in a GMP environment.
4. Competency in Health and Safety management systems in particular safe systems of work, lock-out/tag-out and management of contractors. IOSH or NEBOSH certification would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.