Job Reference: J5631486
Updated On: 14/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewAn exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Maintenance Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area. As Facilities Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance on a variety of GMP facilities equipment on site This role involves supporting planned and reactive maintenance activities and HVAC experience is highly desirable to have.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Facilities Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform maintenance engineering and validation tasks across facilities equipment including R&D Laboratory areas and Manufacturing areas including HVAC & clean rooms in a GMP regulated environment. All work must be completed and kept to GMP standards.
2. You will ensure the availability and reliability of building utilities, services and manufacturing equipment for the operational areas so they can achieve the plans in order to meet customer requirements.
3. Assist in delivering and shaping the maintenance strategy in a safe, quality-focussed and cost-effective manner. You will lead HVAC CAPEX approval projects including related budgets.
4. You will work to Good Engineering Practices (GEP) within the Maintenance Engineering department, including engineering standards, housekeeping, adherence to business processes, and both GMP and Safety risks.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications in an Engineering discipline - Electrical OR Mechanical
2. Proven industry experience of working within a GMP regulated environment - (Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG, Chemicals)
3. It is highly desirable to have prior experience working on HVAC.
Key Words: Engineering | Facilities | Engineer | Maintenance Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Mechanical | Electrical | Manufacturing | GMP | GEP | HVAC | FDA | Maintenance | Validation
Other jobs with similar skills
Woking, Surrey | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for advising the Engineering ...Science
View & Apply
Facilities Reliability Technician
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Facilities Reliability Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on an initial 6 month contract. As the Facilities Reliability...Science
View & Apply