Engineering Maintenance Technician An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance Technician has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
Facilities Engineer A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Bridgend area. As the Fa... View Job
Site Engineering - Multi-Skilled Technician Site Engineering - Multi-Skilled TechnicianCompany:BPL - Bio Products LaboratoryCompany Website:www.bpl.co.ukLocation:Elstree, HertfordshireSalary:£31... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area has become available. As the Facilities Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for providing engineering support to all maintenance activities on site to high standards of compliance with all business, to regulatory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Maintenance Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure that all engineering maintenance activities are completed keeping within all constraints of regulations and any future compliances introduced. You will also be responsible for the generation and management of validation documentation when required.
2. Develop and modify facilities site layout drawings as required and assist with the management of facilities PEMAC schedules
3. Support Process Engineers with change control activities as well as supervising/coordinating contractors as requires, issuing permits for work when needed.
4. Support all maintenance engineering activities both planned & unplanned as well as assisting with the management of facilities maintenance documentation as requested.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Maintenance Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree/HNC qualification in Engineering or Construction. A minimum level 2 C&G in an Electrical or Mechanical engineering discipline is also desired.
2. Proven industry experience in either a Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG or Chemicals industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working as a Facilities Technician in a GMP/GXP environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.