Reliability Engineer Reliability Engineer£35,000 - £40,000An exciting opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in Northumberl... View Job
Senior Technician - Water Systems Senior Technician - Water Systems£45,000 + £4,427 Shift Allowance - Double days An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Technici... View Job
Engineering Planning Manager Engineering Planning Manager£46,000 - £60,500We are currently looking for a Engineering Planning Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company base... View Job
Facilities Manager £54,000 - £63,500
We are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Berkshire area. As the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for leading EHS initiatives, GMP Compliance of facility services as well as driving innovation and capital projects. The right Facilities Manager will also provide leadership and guidance and take responsibility of specific engineering and maintenance activities/areas.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and lead the facilities team including 6 direct reports covering facilities, utilities, site infrastructure and wider engineering support.
2. Lead EHS initiatives across your team and actively promote positive change to the working culture. Also play a key part in inspiring and developing team members to perform, improve and progress there career within the business.
3. Managing and leading capital projects and develop a creative environment within your team encouraging innovative ideas to improve facility performance.
4. Work closely with the Head of Engineering and drive specific areas such as maintenance techniques, EHS, innovation, Value improvement / cost reduction and compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications in an engineering discipline - Mechanical or Electrical
2. Proven industry experience in GMP facilities environment - preferably Pharmaceutical
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in GMP facilities maintenance (HVAC, Boilers, Steam Generators, Mechanical, Electrical)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.