J5585CambridgeshirePharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£45,000 to £52,000 per annumFull Time08/05/2018Engineering Engineering – Project Engineering – Facilities Engineering – Improvement / Lean Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area has become available. As the Process Enginee... View Job
Reliability Engineer Reliability Engineer£35,000 - £40,000An exciting opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in Northumberl... View Job
Facilities Engineer Facilities Engineer£30,000 - £35,000 Mon-Fri - No Shifts A fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisati... View Job
Facilities Project Manager £45,000 - £52,000
A great opportunity has become available for a Facilities Project Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Facilities Project Manager you will be responsible for assisting the business to plan and execute critical facilities programs and projects locally and in rare cases across the EMEA region. The right Facilities Project Manager will have experience in End to End project work, ideally in a regulated environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Facilities Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall coordination; follow up of implementation of actions, control, documentation and completion of projects. 360 Project Management
2. Provide leadership on the planning and implementation of the project, set up a project plan which defines the design, scope, objectives and goals of the project.
3. Plan, schedule and monitor project time lines and milestone achievement.
4. Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the report to all stakeholders involved. Coordination with critical support groups to ensure adherence to regulatory and Quality requirements.
5. Report, and manage project changes. Initiate and follow up the change control process where necessary.
6. Use your experience in Project Management, Engineering and Site Delivery to ensure projects are delivered on time, whilst ensuring regulations and HSE standards are kept to.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful Facilities Project Manager will be qualified to a minimum of HNC in a Technical Engineering Discipline. A Health and Safety Qualification, such as NEBOSH, is preferable.
2. Able to demonstrate a track record of managing multiple projects to a successful and timely conclusion. This will specifically be from a Facilities, Manufacturing or Construction background, Ideally from an industry such as: Food, FMCG, Pharma, Bio, Manufacturing
3. You will have a strong understanding of CDM regulations. Strong familiarity with project management software (MS Project, Visio) and MS Office.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.