J4462CambridgeshireEngineering Permanent£45,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time21/11/2017Project Management Engineering Engineering – Project Engineering – Facilities
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Facilities Project Manager A great opportunity has become available for a Facilities Project Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the Cambridgeshire are... View Job
Capital Project Engineer An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Capital Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in the He... View Job
Field Implementation Project Manager A fantastic opportunity for a Field Implementation Project Manager has become available to join a global healthcare business that specialise in life s... View Job
A great opportunity has become available for a Facilities Project Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Facilities Project Manager you will be responsible for assisting the business to plan and execute critical facilities programs and projects locally and across the EMEA region.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Facilities Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall coordination; follow up of implementation of actions, control, documentation and completion of projects.
2. Provide leadership on the planning and implementation of the project, set up a project plan which defines the scope, objectives and goals of the project.
3. Plan, schedule and monitor project timelines and milestone achievement.
4. Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the report to all stakeholders involved. Coordination with critical support groups to ensure adherence to regulatory and Quality requirements.
5. Report, and manage project changes. Initiate and follow up the change control process where necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful Facilities Project Manager will be qualified to a minimum of HNC in a Technical Engineering Discipline. A Health and Safety Qualification, such as NEBOSH, is preferable. Certification in Project Management, such as Prince2, is desirable.
2. Able to demonstrate a track record of managing multiple projects to a successful and timely conclusion. This will specifically be from a Facilities or Construction background and working on projects from laboratory refurbishments and new builds, HVAC and generator installations.
3. You will have a strong understanding of CDM regulations. Strong familiarity with project management software (MS Project, Visio) and MS Office. A project management qualification would also be desirable, i.e. Prince2.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.