Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
EC&I Engineer We are currently looking for a Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer to join a global leading company who innovate and create chemicals for a vari... View Job
Electrical Technician We are currently looking for an Electrical Technician to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Cheshire area. As the Electrical Technician... View Job
We are currently looking for a Facilities Reliability Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Facilities Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for providing utilities and building maintenance support alongside being the subject matter expert relating to design and maintenance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Reliability Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be provide expert GMP knowledge and support regarding the designing and maintenance of building services and utilities in regulated environments.
2. You will contribute to the development on maintenance strategies using detailed analysis and reports on operational needs, equipment performance and costs.
3. As the Facilities Reliability Engineer, you will provide detailed knowledge of GMP and validation protocols in regulated environments and contribute to continuous improvement activities.
4. You will be the Responsible Person for Legionella control and oversee the control scheme.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Reliability Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated environment - ideally GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with utilities and building services regarding maintenance strategies and development.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.