Job Reference: J5631351
Updated On: 03/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Facilities Reliability Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on an initial 6 month contract. As the Facilities Reliability Technician you will be responsible for ensuring the effective operation of utilities and building services to reduce the incidence of breakdown and minimise downtime and disruption.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Facilities Reliability Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Facilities Reliability Technician, you will be responsible for providing assistance and guidance in the resolution of equipment failures using root cause analysis and other systems including legionella control.
2. You will be responsible for using maintenance strategies, energy efficiency and awareness of developing technologies whilst working with others to problem solve and identify solutions.
3. As the Facilities Reliability Technician, you will be leading investigations into major utilities, building services and building fabric failures using root cause analysis and providing written feedback to inform the maintenance strategy.
4. You will be responsible for controlling the loss prevention insurance impairment notification systems and supervise the safe operation of the steam boiler system whilst working within a GMP environment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Reliability Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an engineering discipline of equivalent is desired but having relevant experience within this area.
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical experience is highly desired, but other clean manufacturing environments will also be considered (Medical, Chemical, Food, FMCG)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Utilities and Maintenance is essential.
Key Words: Utilities / Maintenance / Reliability / Facilities / BMS / Engineer / Engineering / Root / Cause / Analysis / GMP / Validation / Manufacturing / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Cambridge / Cambridgeshire / Herts / Stevenage / Royston / Facility / Technician / Legionella / Steam / Boiler / HVAC / Water
Other jobs with similar skills
Woking, Surrey | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for advising the Engineering ...Science
View & Apply
FM Controlled Environment Engineer
Norfolk | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Maintenance Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area. As Facilities Maintenance Engineer you will be respo...Science
View & Apply