Job Reference: J5633656
Updated On: 17/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an experience Factory Manager to join a leading Food Waste to Energy company located in the Netherlands. The role will be initially based in Belgium for the first year and then will move to the Netherlands. The ideal candidate must be able to speak both Dutch and English.
Key Duties and Responsibilities- Develops production and resource plans that meet production goals in terms of safety, quality, output and cost.
- Oversees the management of enterprise resource planning system for site operations and ensures continuous process improvement of planning systems.
- Ensures planning and budgeting systems are accurate with regard to timelines, financial forecasts and actuals and resource planning.
- Develops best practices for managing, allocating and accruing project and trial level resources.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manage supervisors and/or oversee the work of assigned manufacturing team within own function, one or more production line or projects.
- Drive manufacturing culture, engage staff morale, and ensure employees' safety.
- Responsible for achieving and/or exceeding critical manufacturing operations metrics while ensuring inventory coverage and tactical execution of business objectives with cross-functional teams
- Manage plant operations including execution of build plans and maintaining adequate line capacity with ability to resolve and prevent diverse issues while meeting cost and quality targets
- Develop a robust talent development plan in alignment with functional growth strategies of the department.
- Negotiate solutions with cross-functional groups (e.g., Quality, Supply Chain, and Engineering) for continuous improvement
- Manage manufacturing project activities with the accountability for successful completion of all deliverables to the business within established schedule, scope and quality objectives.
- Identify risk, develop mitigation strategies, alternative solutions, resolve issues, action item follow up, etc. in collaboration with cross functional groups
- Identify opportunities and lead the implementation of changes to drive improvements
- Partner with management on the execution and planning for the Annual Operating Plan
Role Requirements'- At least 10 years’ experience in manufacturing environment and 5 years in supervisory/ leadership role
- Proven successful project management leadership skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Expert understanding of manufacturing procedures while addressing issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
- Expert understanding of related aspects of manufacturing processes and/or systems
- Knowledge of financial acumen as it relates to manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability to manage assigned team and provide coaching and feedback, including responsibility for all employee actions including hire/fire authority and partnering with HR on all aspects of employee relations
- Ability to develop and integrate metrics into the projects and operations that clearly demonstrate the value of manufacturing to the business
- Extensive understanding of Capacity and Planning Analysis
- Extensive knowledge of Process Validation
- Knowledge and adherence to applicable regulatory requirements
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
- Frequently interacts with customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between cross-functional teams and the company; often leads a cooperative effort among members of a project team
- Participate and present at meetings with internal and external representatives
- Resolve operational and scheduling issues
- Dedicated to quality client service and pro-active and responsive to client needs.
- Develop peer, cross functional and cross business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness.
- Support and solicit input from team members at all levels within the organization
- Adhere to all HSE rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Other jobs with similar skills
Site Director - Life Sciences
Kent | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Site Director to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Kent area. This exciting role as Site Director has come up due to an internal global promotion and the...Science
View & Apply
Country Leader - Laboratories
Wales | £90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Due to rapid expansion we are currently looking for a Country Leader (Laboratories) to join a leading life sciences organisation on the front line of fighting COVID-19. Company is based in South Wales...Science
View & Apply