Job Reference: J5632501
Updated On: 14/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Fermentation Scientist to join an exciting Biotechnology company based in the Cleveland area. As the Fermentation Scientist you will be responsible for running and maintenance of laboratory scale fermentation equipment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Fermentation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop fermentation procedures and protocols for day to day activities.
2. You will analyse fermentation samples using microbiological and analytical techniques such as plating, cell counts and analytical techniques such as HPLC.
3. In cooperation with colleagues, you will develop and find new solutions for improved fermentation processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fermentation Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline along with hands on fermentation experience gained through industry or academia.
2. Proven industry experience in running small scale bioreactor / fermentation projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques will be highly desirable.
Key Words: Fermentation | Bioreactor | Cell Culture | Microbial | Mammalian | Yeast | HPLC | Biotechnology |
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Leader - Process Analytics
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Process Analytics to join a Global Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire. As the Group Leader - Process Analytics - you will be responsible for ma...Science
View & Apply
Senior Upstream Process Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Upstream Process Scientist to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Senior Upstream Process Scientist you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply