Job Reference: J5635002
Updated On: 26/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Fermentation Team Lead to join a leading CDMO company based in the Kent area. As the Fermentation Team Leader you will be responsible for the direct management of a team performing Upstream Processing for bio-pharmaceuticals.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Fermentation Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading a team of Scientists and Technician for project work by ensuring they are accountable with project progress.
2. Developing work flows and planning time and resources for research and development of various upstream processes using bioreactors or Ambr systems.
3. As a Fermentation Team Lead, you will be supporting the Director of Research and Development and helping to develop tech transfer processes for GMP environments.
4. Allowing some time for laboratory work and analysis primary data. Working on the scale up, process development and tech transfer of fermentation processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fermentation Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree with management experience in a Life Sciences field such as Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering.
2. Proven extensive industry experience in biotechnology or bio-pharmaceutical company working with fermentation processes or tech transfer using bioreactor or Ambr systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with upstream processing and direct management.
Key Words: CDMO / Kent / South East / USP / Upstream Process / Fermentation / Bioreactor / Tech Transfer / Team Lead / Principal Scientist / Management / Scale Up / GMP / Biotechnology / Bio-pharmaceutical / Ambr / Process Development / MS&T / Bioreactor / R&D
Other jobs with similar skills
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Production Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Production Scientist you will be responsible for produ...Science
View & Apply
MS&T Team Leader
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a MS&T Team Leader to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the MS&T Team Leader you will be expected to coordinate and manage the design a...Science
View & Apply