J3659East SussexBiotechnology Science Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - BonusFull Time10/03/2017Animal Technician
Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing
Biochemistry – Purification
Biochemistry – Inprocess Analytics
Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing
Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology
Product Technologist (NPD / EPD)
Product Technologist – Pharma / Biotech
Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Multiple vacancies for Biotechnologists to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Biotechnologist you will be part of the man... View Job
Filtration Product Specialist
We are currently looking for a Filtration Product Specialist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the South East. As the Filtration Produc... View Job
Process Transfer Engineer
We are currently looking for a Process Transfer Engineer to join the manufacturing science and technology team within a global Life Sciences business ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Field Application Specialist - Bioprocess to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the South East. As the Field Application Specialist - Bioprocess you will be consulting with end users and sales teams to provide training, troubleshooting and process improvement. This is a home based role with an attractive package and travel.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Application Specialist - Bioprocess will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide technical consulting expertise to customers, focusing in the Fluid Management portfolio, and supporting implementation of our clients products into their customers processes.
2. Perform product trials, demonstrations, troubleshooting and quality issue resolution for customers on and off site.
3. Analyse customer processes to identify areas for improvement and uncovering sales opportunities. Link the customers application needs to appropriate process solutions.
4. Support technical sales during all stages of the sales process using your technical knowledge and experience. Train and Coach the sales force to improve product knowledge and positioning.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Application Specialist - Bioprocess we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc or MSc in a subject such as biology, biotechnology or bioprocess. A PhD is beneficial.
2. Proven industry experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry with a clear understanding of the biopharmaceutical manufacturing process and applications in a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in bioprocessing using Fluid Management products such as single use bags, mixing systems and aseptic transfer systems.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.