Job Reference: J5633639
Updated On: 24/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a motivated Field Application Specialist to join a leading Life Science Provider. As the Field Application Specialist you will be responsible for building relationships, providing support and training, and supporting sales within the Cell Biology portfolio. This is a great opportunity for a PhD / Post-Doc candidate who has strong technical expertise in cell biology / immunology and looking to move to a non-lab role.
This role is home-based and the desirable locations are: Scotland, North West, North East and South West of the UK.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Field Application Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work crossfunctionally with Sales and Marketing to provide Technical and Sales support to customers to meet revenue target for the region.
2. Provide technical support, troubleshooting and training to the Sales team and customers through visits.
3. Attend Seminars, Webinars, and Tradeshows to promote the company, champion the Cell Biology product portfolio and generate leads.
4. Implement tactical marketing strategy, support new product launch, and feedback market intelligence to the team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject such as Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Immunology, Microbiology or Biomedical Science. An MSc can be considered,
2. Proven industry experience within a Life Science company working with cell biology or molecular biology techniques. You must also have a working knowledge of Cell Lines.
3. You need to have a driving licence.
Key Words: Cell Culture / Microbiology / Microbial Staining / Bioproducts / Cell Biology / Standards / Middlesex / Field Application Specialist / Technical Specialist / Marketing / Travel / Cell Lines / Home Based / Technical Support / Molecular Biology / Cellular Biology
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Gene Editing
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Gene Editing to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Senior Scientist - Gene Editing you will be responsible for intr...Science
View & Apply
Research Associate - Cellular Biologist
Newcastle Upon Tyne | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Research Associate - Cellular Biologist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the North of the UK. As the Research Associate - Cellular Biologist you will be ...Science
View & Apply