J56245CambridgeshireScience Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - Car AllowanceFull Time19/06/2018Application Specialist Biomedical Science Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Imaging Technical Sales Specialist We are currently looking for an Imaging Technical Sales Specialist to join a Global leading distributor of scientific equipment and consumables. As th... View Job
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
HRS currently looking for a Field Sales Specialist - Cambridgeshire to join a leading Life-Science distributor. It will be a home-based position covering the Cambridgeshire and East Anglia area. As the Field Sales Specialist - Cambridgeshire you will be responsible for promote reagents and lab instrumentation to academia and industrial research laboratories. This is an ideal opportunity for a PhD graduate, Post-Doc or Research Assistant that is looking to move to a commercial role or a Junior Scientific Sales/Marketing/Technical Support candidate that is looking for a new challenge.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Sales Specialist - Cambridgeshire will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain effective customer relationships and assure continued market penetration and profitability by meeting customers within academia and research laboratories across the Cambridgeshire and East Anglia.
2. You will provide demonstrations, therefore you will maintain great technical knowledge on the reagents and lab instrumentation of the company. Including reagents, Imaging, Western Blots and Microscopy equipment etc,
3. As the Field Sales Specialist- Cambridgeshire you will work alongside the Inside Sales team and the Technical Support team.
4. You will accurately report progress of opportunities and activity and you are encouraged to take initiative and personal responsibility to add value to customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Sales Specialist - Cambridgeshire we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline including Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Immunology, Biochemistry, Genetics. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a laboratory setting. Experience using antibodies, western blot, and microscopy is advantageous.
3. No sales experience is essential but you need to show interest in starting or continuing a careers in scientific sales. A full, clean driving licence is essential.
Account Manager / Sales Specialist / BSc / MSc / PhD / Academia, Research Laboratories / Reagents / Services / Laboratory Equipment / Life Sciences / Biological Sciences / Lab Instrumentation / Consumables / Cambridgeshire / East Anglia / Inside Sales / Field Sales / Technical Support