J562940KentPharmaceutical Biotechnology Engineering Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time19/09/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Project Engineering – Validation Engineering – Field Service Engineering – Service Engineering - Electronics Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer A fantastic opportunity for an experience Field Service Engineer has become available to join a global medical device business that specialise in diag... View Job
Technical Service Engineering Manager We are currently looking for multiple Technical Service Engineering Manager to join a global leading Medical Device Diagnostics business. As the Techn... View Job
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join an exciting innovative Biotechnology company providing specialist Decontamination services across the Life Sciences industry. This is a home based Field Service Engineer position with extensive travel to service customers across the UK, EU and East Coast of the US. The right candidate will have previous experience servicing and validating biological equipment and the decontamination associated. Previous experience with Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour/Decontamination is highly desirable.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Planned and reactive maintenance engineering of customers across the UK, EU and US as well as validating the effectiveness of the decontamination process using specialist equipment.
2. To work across various Bio-Decontamination projects as well as looking at new opportunities with existing/new customers to bring into the business. Project based commission is in place to reward for success of projects you are involved in.
3. Reviewing service contracts with existing clients as well as ensure service is provided when needed across Bio-Decontomination processes for customers.
4. Working in Clean Rooms, Laboratories, Hospitals and any other highly regulated environment that may require maintenance and validation of Bio-Decontamanitation process and equipment.
5. Advising, servicing and validating customers on Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour / Decontamination services
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in an Engineering discipline - Electrical OR Mechanical
2. Proven industry experience in a Biological Decontamination environment as well as exposure to clean rooms, laboratories, Hospitals and other regulated environments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a customer facing field service engineering role and Hydrogen Peroxide Decontamination services or similar.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.