J563189CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time11/02/2019Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Field Service Engineering – Service Engineering - Electronics Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
Field Service Engineer - Cambridge We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biomedical equipment company. As the Field Service Engineer you will be respon... View Job
Field Service Engineer SW We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biomedical equipment company. As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for covering the regions between Cambridge and Norfolk area . The right Field Service Engineer will have experience completing installations and providing maintenance support of Bio medical device equipment, sometimes in highly regulated environments. The right candidate will be electro-mechanically skilled with prior experience in the Medical Device industry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using Electro-Mechanical engineering skills to attend and complete installations on customer sites of a variety of Bio medical device equipment.
2. To provide excellent customer service and engineering experience when called out to complete break down maintenance at customer site, ensuring you go the extra mile to provide a great level of service customers.
3.Complete planned preventative maintenance activities of Multivendor electro medical equipment at customer sites utilising the Electro-mechanical engineering skills that you have.
4. To work well alone or in a team when called upon and provide an excellent level of service and professionalism to customers, especially when dealing with frustrated / irate customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications as an Electro Mechanical Engineer - HNC in Electronics or similar preferred.
2. Proven industry experience working as a Field Service Engineer within the medical device industry - preferably Bio Medical devices
3. A working knowledge and practical experience as an Electro-Mechanical Engineer working within the medical devices industry
Key Words: Field Service Engineer | Service Engineer | Medical Devices | Bio Medical | Biomedical | Medical Equipment | Engineer | Electronic Engineer | Electro-Mechanical Engineer |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.