J563248Field BasedPharmaceutical Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time06/11/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Field Service Engineering – Service Engineering - Electronics Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer A fantastic opportunity for an experience Field Service Engineer has become available to join a global medical device business that specialise in diag... View Job
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
Technical Service Engineering Manager We are currently looking for multiple Technical Service Engineering Manager to join a global leading Medical Device Diagnostics business. As the Techn... View Job
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global leading Medical Device Manufacturer as a Field Service Engineer. As Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for providing planned and reactive services in Glasgow and surrounding areas . The right Field Service Engineer be a strong electro-mechanical engineer and have previous experience in a customer facing role providing maintenance, installations and repairs on bio-medcial equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Utilising your Electro-Mechanical engineering skills to complete installations, repairs and maintenance on a variety of bio-medical equipment in environments ranging from hospitals, labs and private sector customers.
2. To provide excellent customer service and solution finding abilities when called out to complete break downs on customer sites and dealing with irate customers. Always strive to deliver best in class service and fix first time approach.
3.Complete planned preventative maintenance activities of multi-vendor and company manufactured bio-medical equipment as a stand alone engineer and in a team when required.
4. Ensure documentation and company procedures are to be kept to at all times and report work completed accurately using the management system provided.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications as an Engineer - HNC in Electrical / Electronics is preferred as this is an Electro-Mechanical job.
2. Proven industry experience working as a Field Service Engineer within the medical device industry - preferably Bio-Medical devices
3. A working knowledge and practical experience as an Electro-Mechanical Engineer working within the medical devices industry
Key Words: Field Service Engineer | Service Engineer | Medical Devices | Bio Medical | Biomedical | Medical Equipment | Engineer | Electronic Engineer | Electro-Mechanical Engineer | Customer Support Engineer | bio-medical Engineer | HNC | OND
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.