J3395HampshireBiotechnology Engineering Permanent£30,000 to £38,000 per annumFull Time13/01/2017Production
Engineering – Mechanical
Engineering – Electrical
Engineering – Field Service
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
An exciting new opportunity in Essex has become available for an Automation Technician to join a world class Process, Packaging & Control organisation... View Job
Site Electrical Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Site Electrical Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing company based in the Widnes area.... View Job
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Automation Engineer to join a Leading Life Science Company in Hampshire. The Automation Enginee... View Job
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a Leading Life Science company in Hampshire. As the Field Service Engineer you will cover the whole of the UK and occasionally travel abroad. As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for independently performing preventative maintenance and diagnostics / repairs, under GMP conditions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Field Service Engineer you will provide both Mechanical and Electrical support for Life Science equipment and devices. Providing maintenance, diagnostics and servicing support in GMP and Clean Room conditions.
2. You will be responsible for maintaining good customer relations and providing costing and quotation for requested service activities.
3. As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for training customer and company personal on the Life Science Products.
4. You will travel to specified sites (both Nationally and Internationally) to perform service activities. Travel will be in accordance with the Travel Policy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant apprenticeship or qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in a Field Service Engineering role within Life Science, Biotechnology or similar industries.
3. Experience with working independently, under time pressure and in various environments.
Key Words: Field | Service | Engineer | Electrical | Electronic | Mechanical | GMP | Biotech | Pharmaceutical | Life Science |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.