Job Reference: J5631828
Updated On: 09/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business which specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territories in the Peterborough area and surrounding. As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical support (planned and reactive) for a variety of electro-mechanical diagnostic equipment within hospitals, laboratories and university environments.
Company car / Car allowance and Bonus is offered in this role.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide Preventative, Reactive, Modification and installation support to customers on a variety of specified products ranging from medium to large sized equipment.
2. You will monitor, fault find and take appropriate action on key metrics to provide an efficient and effective service to key clients in the NHS, University Laboratories and Private Service providers.
3. Repair & fault diagnosis of electro-mechanical and electronic systems. You will also be responsible for providing on-site and office based customer training.
4. Being part of the Technical Support team you will provide a strong customer focussed approach whilst representing the company in a positive manner on client sites.
The right candidate will have previous field service experience and comfortable installing, maintaining and repairing complex electro-mechanical medical devices.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Degree Qualification in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or relevant industry experience A HND or HNC accreditation will also be taken into consideration.
2. Proven track record working in a customer facing field service engineering role.
3. A working knowledge and strong practical experience with working in industries such as Healthcare, Medical Device, Biomedical Engineering or similar.
Key Words: Field Service Engineer | Service Engineer | HNC | ONC | Electrical | Electronic | Engineering | Engineer | Biomedical | Fault Finding | Field Engineer | Diagnostics | Medical Device | Healthcare
Other jobs with similar skills
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Bio-Sensor Engineer to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Ceredigion area. As the Bio-Sensor Engineer you will be responsible for suppoting the R&D team i...Science
View & Apply
Field Service Engineer
Surrey | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology business. You will be based in the Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire area and provide planned /...Science
View & Apply