J5630781BristolPharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£34,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time19/03/2019Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Field Service Engineering – Service Engineering - Electronics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer SW We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territ... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join an exciting innovative Biotechnology company providing services across the Life Sciences... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in the Middlesbrough area. As the Field Service... View Job
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territories in the South West. As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical support (planned and reactive) for a variety of electro-mechanical diagnostic equipment within hospitals, laboratories and university environments.
Company car / Car allowance and Bonus is offered in this role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide Preventative, Reactive, Modification and installation support to customers on a variety of specified products ranging from medium to large sized equipment.
2. You will monitor, fault find and take appropriate action on key metrics to provide an efficient and effective service to key clients in the NHS, University Laboratories and Private Service providers.
3. Repair & fault diagnosis of electro-mechanical and electronic systems. You will also be responsible for providing on-site and office based customer training.
4. Being part of the Technical Support team you will provide a strong customer focussed approach whilst representing the company in a positive manner on client sites.
The right candidate will have previous field service experience and comfortable installing, maintaining and repairing complex electro-mechanical medical devices.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Degree Qualification in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or relevant industry experience A HND or HNC accreditation will also be taken into consideration.
2. Proven track record working in a customer facing field service engineering role.
3. A working knowledge and strong practical experience with working in industries such as Healthcare, Medical Device, Biomedical Engineering or similar.
Key Words: Field Service Engineer | Service Engineer | HNC | ONC | Electrical | Electronic | Engineering | Engineer | Biomedical | Fault Finding | Field Engineer | Diagnostics | Medical Device | Healthcare
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.