J562923BedfordshirePharmaceutical Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time04/04/2019Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Improvement / Lean Engineering – Commissioning Engineering – Validation Engineering – Field Service Engineering – Service Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join an exciting innovative Biotechnology company providing services across the Life Sciences... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in the Middlesbrough area. As the Field Service... View Job
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service Engineer you will be home based with easy access to service customers anywhere between the Midlands and the M25. The right candidate will be an Electro-Mechanical engineer with previous experience installing and maintaining equipment in a pharmaceutical / laboratory (GMP / GLP) environment.
30-40% of this role will require international travel.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Utilise your Electro-Mechanical engineering experience to provide best in class support to customers via telephone and in person. Ensure all customer problems are clarified, logged and responded to appropriately.
2. Responsible for planned installations of new equipment, upgrades on existing equipment as well as supporting planned and reactive maintenance activities. Provide technical training and demonstrations to customers when needed.
3. Be comfortable travelling in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. 30-40% of this role will involve international travel to a variety of customer sites.
4. Ensure all regulatory policies and documentation is stringently kept to - GMP/GLP standards will be applicable in the majority of environments you work in.
5. Work closely with other areas of the business from sales to support to R&D.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Engineering qualification - Electronic OR Electrical preferred
2. Proven industry experience as a field service engineer in a Pharmaceutical / Laboratory environment where you have worked to GMP / GLP regulations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience installing, maintaining, repairing and upgrading electro-mechanical equipment in Pharmaceutical / Laboratory environments.
Key Words: Field Service Engineer | Service Engineer | Customer Service Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Maintenance | Laboratory | GMP | GLP | Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Electronic Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.