J56169City of LondonPharmaceutical Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£32,000 to £37,000 per annumFull Time01/06/2018Engineering Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Field Service Engineering - Electronics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading medical device and diagnostics business. You will be based... View Job
Field Service Manager We are currently looking for a Field Service Manager to join a leading Medical Devices Manufacturer to manage a team of 6-8 Field Service Engineers ac... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global leading Medical Device Manufacturer as a Field Service Engineer. As Field Servi... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Medical Devices business covering a territory across the South East & London. Hampshire area. As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for provide customer support over the phone and f2f to customers, mainly stationed in labs. Electronic/Electrical engineering skills are a must as well as any experience with analytical lab equipment or similar equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide excellent customer service & exceed customer expectations by providing diagnostics and on-site maintenance to customers who are mainly based in laboratories.
2. Using your electrical/electronic engineering experience to provide on site repairs and maintenance to a variety of analytical lab equipment mainly Mass Spectrometers or similar equipment (Vacuum, Semi Conductor, MRI, Analytical Lab Equipment)
3. Being home based you will be required you manage and plan your diary and tasks efficiently as well as manage your car stock and inventory to ensure you always have the right tools for the jobs you have on
4. Experience and knowledge of working in highly regulated clean room laboratory environments
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering/Chemistry discipline - Must have a strong electrical/electronic skill set
2. Proven industry experience in a field based or lab based service engineer position. Must be in a highly regulated clean room / laboratory environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical lab equipment mainly Mass Spectrometers or similar equipment - Vacuum, Semi Conductor, MRI, Analytical Lab Equipment
Key Words: | Field Service Engineer | Customer Support Engineer | Analytical Equipment | Electrical | Electronic | Engineer | Mass Spectrometers | Lab Equipment | Semi Conductor | Vacuum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.