J562909BristolBiotechnology Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£30,000 to £34,000 per annumFull Time14/09/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Field Service Engineering – Service Engineering - Electronics Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biomedical equipment company. As the Field Service Engineer you will be respon... View Job
Field Service Engineer Field Service Engineer - EssexWe are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biomedical equipment company. As the Field Servi... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading medical device and diagnostics business. You will be based at home and look after customers in Bristol and surrounding areas with varying needs. The right candidate will have a strong electro-mechanical engineering background and be able to interpret and understand electronic diagrams / schematics to repair and fault find on a variety of equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using your electro-mechanical experience to support customers remotely as well as attend on site for planned maintenance activities, reactive maintenance, installations and upgrades.
2. Take ownership of customers' service related issues and resolve through to completion. Use technical knowledge to advise customers of appropriate actions needed. Always strive to provide best in class service to customers.
3. Be well organised, ensure essential instrument spare parts and tools needed are always stocked. Monthly checks are held but if you need some more stock earlier ensure you top up what's needed.
4. Interpret maintenance manuals, schematics and wiring diagrams as well as repair equipment. Also ensure all equipment that requires calibration is documented and calibrated within the timeframe required.
5. Upgrade software and hardware when requested / needed on a variety of instrumentation and diagnostic equipment. Equipment ranges from small to medium size with some having robotic, liquid handling and automated functions.
Training provided on all equipment and instrumentation by employer
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant qualifications in an Engineering discipline HNC/OND minimum in Electronic/Electrical
Previous experience working in as a field based engineer in the medical device industry is preferred, but not essential.
Prior experience providing planned or reactive engineering maintenance activities on electro-mechanical equipment.
Key Words: Field Service Engineer | Electro-Mechanical | Electronics | Diagnostics | Instrumentation | Engineer | Medical Device | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Service Engineer | Customer Support Engineer | HNC | OND | Bristol
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.