J4797City of LondonPharmaceutical Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £37,000 per annum - £7200 Car AllowanceFull Time22/12/2017Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Field Service Engineering – Service
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer Home based - Field Service Engineer - Greater London (inside the M25)A fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer has become available to join... View Job
Field Service Engineer Field Service Engineer - 50% International Travel A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Life Sci... View Job
Electro=Mechanical Engineer We are currently looking for several Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the Essex are... View Job
Home based - Field Service Engineer - Greater London (inside the M25)
A fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer has become available to join a global healthcare business that specialise in life science instrumentation for both commercial and hospital laboratories. As the Field Service Engineer you will be home based and responsible for providing technical support for a variety of electrical/mechanical medical equipment within the Greater London area (inside the M25).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide Preventative, Corrective, Modification and installation support to customers on a variety of specified products ranging from medium to large sized equipment
2. Monitor, Fault Find and take appropriate action on key metrics to provide an efficient and effective service to key clients in the NHS, University Laboratories and Private Service providers.
3. Repair & fault diagnosis of electro-mechanical, Fluidic and electronic systems. You will also be responsible for providing on-site and office based customer training.
4. Being part of the Technical Support team you need to have a strong customer focussed approach and be capable of representing the company in a positive manner when spending time on client sites.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Degree Qualification in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or relevant industry experience couples with a HND or HNC.
2. Proven track record working in a field service engineering role or a proven track record using the skills above and keen to now apply these in a field service role.
3. You'll have strong experience working in industries such as Healthcare, Medical Device, Biomedical Engineering or similar.
Key Words: Field Service Engineer | Service Engineer | HNC | ONC | Electrical | Electronic | Engineering | Engineer | Biomedical | Fault Finding | Field Engineer | Diagnostics | Medical Device | Healthcare
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.