Role Overview An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical equipment supplier. As the Field Service Engineer you will be based in Hampshire and attend customers nationwide. The right candidate will have an engineering background with previous experience installing and maintaining equipment in a pharmaceutical / laboratory (GMP / GLP) environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Utilise your multi-skilled engineering experience to provide best in class support to customers via telephone and in person. Ensure all customer problems are clarified, logged and responded to appropriately.
2. Responsible for planned installations of new equipment, upgrades on existing refrigeration equipment as well as supporting other planned and reactive maintenance activities on laboratory instrumentation.
3. You will use your in-depth knowledge of control systems/ PLCs when attending breakdowns and performing instrument calibrations.
4. Ensure all regulatory policies and documentation is stringently kept to GMP/GLP standards and will be applicable in the majority of environments you work in.
Role Requirements To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Engineering qualification - Electronic OR Mechanical, Multi-skilled preferred
2. Proven industry experience as a field service engineer in a Pharmaceutical / Laboratory environment where you have worked to GMP / GLP regulations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience installing, maintaining, repairing, calibrating and upgrading refrigeration equipment in Pharmaceutical / Laboratory environments.
Key Words: Field Service Engineer | Service Engineer | Customer Service Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Maintenance | Laboratory | GMP | GLP | Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Electronic Engineer | Validation | Multi skilled | Mechanical |