Job Reference: J5631840
Updated On: 11/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in the Middlesbrough area. As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for commissioning water treatment equipment on-site for customers. You will also be responsible for performing maintenance activities and will need to be able to fault find on PLC systems and be comfortable working down to electrical circuitry / component level.
The right candidate will have hands on PLC and electrical maintenance engineering experience - all other skills needed will be provided via on the job training.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work as part of a team or solo to travel to customer sites and commission a variety of mobile water treatment equipment for them. Ensure all risk assessments have been completed ahead of time as well as decommissioning the unit as per customer needs.
2. Use your experience in electrical maintenance engineering to service, repair and maintain a fleet of water treatment equipment ready for commissioning at all times. You will need to be able to fault find on PLC systems and work down to component level / circuitry level.
3. Work closely with the project engineers in your team / across the business to ensure correct planning is in place and the right amount of equipment is available for project ranging from small to large.
4. As part of the engineering team support all other areas when needed, including: Quotations, Installations, Projects, H&S, Asset Management, Maintenance and call outs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in an Engineering discipline - HND/ONC Minimum - Mechanical / Electrical
2. Proven industry experience in the Water industry, Utilities Industry or similar industries where you may have commissioned / installed equipment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in Electrical Biased Maintenance activities - PLC fault finding, Component / Circuitry level repair. As well as being site based and field based
Key Words: Commissioning Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | Electrical Engineer | HNC | OND | Maintenance Engineer | Utilities Engineer | Water Treatment Engineer | Service Engineer
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer - Peterborough
Peterborough | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business which specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territories in the Peterborough area and surrounding. A...Science
View & Apply
Shift Team Leader - Packaging
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Shift Team Leader - Packaging to join a global Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. The Shift Team leader is to manage all the staff in all packaging operati...Science
View & Apply