Job Reference: J5633455
Updated On: 31/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Finance Data Analyst to join a Global Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Finance Data Analyst you will be responsible for using data driven decision making applied to commercial prospects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Finance Data Analyst will be to use advanced analytics practices to identify trends and patterns in data sets to help evaluate financial aspects of company bids.
1. The role is part of the business performance team providing data driven insights for new business commercial prospects.
2. The analyst will use: SQL and BI to source operational cost data and presenting these in a full financial P&L for review/approval. It involves working to tight client deadlines, managing difficult stakeholders, large scale dataset analysis and manipulation and process efficiency / automation projects.
3. The financial data analyst will need to show a good level of problem solving abilities and extensive communication and presentation skills having contact with technical and non technical stakeholders.
4. The analyst must show the ability to understand commercial insights into new bids in respect of pricing, appraisal and reviewing appraisal.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Finance Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical or financial related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in analysing large datasets
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Extracting and Analysing data with SQL + Excel.
Key Words: Analyst SQL Excel Finance Data Bid Commercial Modelling
Other jobs with similar skills
Staffordshire | £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytics Manager to join a leading environmental company. As the Analytics Manager you will be using live data sets to drive business improvements and efficiency's acro...Science
View & Apply
Middlesex | £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Ecommerce Coordinator to join a leading Life Science company based in the Middlesex area. As the Ecommerce Coordinator you will be responsible for working in an agile de...Science
View & Apply