Apply Now J562768WiltshirePharmaceutical
Permanent£75,000 to £90,000 per annumFull Time24/08/2018Professional Services – Accountancy
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Finance Director to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Finance Director you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Finance Director your key duties and responsibilities will be:
1. Oversee the production of monthly and year-end accounts in compliance with IFRS / IAS.
2. Lead audit and governance committees for the business.
3. Manage a small team including 2 qualified accountants.
4. Deliver all budgeting and forecasting at group level.
5. As the Finance Director, you will be responsible for cash flow management and the business banking relationships.
5. Deliver ongoing projects for ERP implementation and back office operations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Finance Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
2. Work experience at Finance Director / Financial Controller level
3. Previous industry experience in manufacturing or industrial sectors would be desirable
Key Words: Financial Controller, Finance Director, ACA, CIMA, ACCA, manufacturing, industrial, pharmaceutical.
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Systems Analyst you will b... View Job
Analytical ScientistAs an Analytical Scientist your duties and responsibilities will be: - Perform physical and analytical testing as required to supp... View Job
Scientist, Analytical Sciences
We are currently looking for a Scientist, Analytical Sciences (6 months) to join a leading company based in the Liverpool area. As the Scientist you w... View Job