Job Reference: J5635534
Updated On: 05/10/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Finance Performance Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceuticals company based in the Berkshire area. As the Finance Performance Analyst you will provide support to local financial performance team in the implementation of Chloe project in the UK, defined in two phases.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Finance Performance Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Prior to go live; working closely with Zone trade financial performance lead and acting as the UK controlling lead
2. Contribute to User Acceptance Testing finalization; Leading tests within new Opella LE processes & systems environment; Responsible to execute & document test scripts from end to end
3. Anticipate and signalize any impacts in managerial reporting.
4. Post go live; Working closely with UK financial performance lead
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Finance Performance Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant extensive experience within Finance, notably within Controlling (FBP/FP&A /Commercial controller).
2. Good knowledge of ERP systems, SAP CEP is a plus and/or commercial policy management systems.
3. Exposed to previous project environment, particularly creation/implementation of legal entities.
4. Proficient within technical finance (Accounting, management reporting etc.)
Key Words: Finance, Data, Migration, ERP, SAP, Analyst, Financial Controller, Pharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Change Analyst
London, Greater London | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Change Implementation to focus on implementing digital change across the clients organisation. The role is for a Leading Environmental company and can be based ...Science
View & Apply
Manchester City Centre | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading consultancy in the life sciences arena based in the Manchester area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for developing mathematic...Science
View & Apply