J3897BerkshireIS&T Technology Finance Permanent£40,000 to £75,000 per annum - Basic Salary + BonusFull Time08/06/2017IT
IT – Software Development
IT - Development
IT – Consultant
IT – Business Information Management
IT – Business Intelligence
IT – ERP
IT - SAP
IT - Architect
IT - Delivery
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Senior TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in London. As the Senior TM1 Consultant you will be responsible f... View Job
Principle BOARD Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Principle BOARD Consultant to join a leading company based in the North East of England. As the BOARD C... View Job
Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Cognos T... View Job
We are currently looking for Finance Systems Consultants to join a growing business in the London and surrounding areas. The organisation are growing exponentially and are looking for those with a strong Finance System and Analytical background to be part of their exciting journey.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Finance System Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deliver consultancy services from implementation through to delivery across a wide a varied client base
2. Become an SME within your area whilst training users and wider business functions
3. Work with end clients to discover solutions to meet their business needs across financial reporting and analysis
4. Play an integral role in the growth of the business, helping to attract the best in the industry
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Anaplan / SAP PCM / TM1 Consultants we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A strong finance system background in any of the following tools - Anaplan, TM1, Hyperion, SAP PCM and Board.
2. Proven industry experience in either a consultancy or within an end users Finance department
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.