J4377LoughtonFinance Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time05/09/2017Professional Services – Accountancy Professional Services – Finance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Finance System Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for Finance Systems Consultants to join a growing business in the London and surrounding areas. The organisat... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in London. As the Senior TM1 Consultant you will be responsible f... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Financial Controller for a growing professional services division of a large, privately owned group of companies based in Loughton, Essex area. As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Financial Controller will be:
1. Preparation of divisional management accounts including analysis and commentary.
2. Full budgeting and forecasting on an annual and quarterly basis.
3. Work closely with the Managing Director to assess investment opportunities and financial due diligence.
4. Deliver annual statutory accounts to the Group Finance team ensuring compliance with IFRS.
5. Play a lead role in growing the finance team and integrating a new accounting system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Financial Controller we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, ICAEW)
2. Previous experience in accountancy practice or professional services is essential
3. Work experience in Audit, Financial Accounting or advanced Management Accounting.