Job Reference: J5632388
Updated On: 18/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Financial Data Analyst to join a Global Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Financial Data Analyst you will be responsible for using data driven decision making applied to commercial prospects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Financial Data Analyst will be to use advanced analytics practices to identify trends and patterns in data sets to help evaluate financial aspects of company bids.
1. The role is part of the business performance team providing data driven insights for new business commercial prospects.
2. The analyst will use: SQL, MS Excel and Power BI including report development and the ability to analyse complex datasets.
3. The financial data analyst will need to show a good level of problem solving abilities and extensive communication and presentation skills having contact with technical and non technical stakeholders.
4. The analyst must show the ability to understand commercial insights into new bids in respect of pricing, appraisal and reviewing appraisal.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Financial Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical or financial related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in analysing large datasets
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Extracting and Analysing data with SQL + Excel.
Key Words: Analyst SQL Excel Finance Data Bid Commercial Modelling
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientific Data Manager
Oxford | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Scientific Data Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area focusing on drug discovery. As the Scientific Data Manager you will be supporti...Science
View & Apply
Dublin | €35,000 - €40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Large Environmental company based in the Dublin area. The Data Analyst will be responsible for leading projects within the analytics's function by...Science
View & Apply