J563216TwickenhamIS&T Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time02/01/2019IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the Dublin area. As the Data Analyst you will be part of an Analytics's... View Job
Global Product Analyst We are currently looking for a Global Product Analyst to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the Runcorn, area. As the Global Product Analyst... View Job
Software Engineer We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join a leading software company based in the Skipton, North Yorkshire area. The company provide in... View Job
We are currently looking for a Financial Systems Strategy Lead to join a leading multinational pharmaceutical company based in the Maidenhead area. As the Financial Systems Strategy Lead you will be responsible for to improve flexible reporting and analysis that provides different tools that can be used for strategic analysis and supporting the decision makers in taking decision for future strategy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Financial Systems Strategy Lead will be to work alongside 100 Finance professionals to identify finance processes and successfully reinforce IT processes:
1. You will be guiding business with requirements and support the technical team with ideas for reporting solutions and business requirements towards a quick fix, via Enhanced User, where possible. Seek cost analysis and feasibility assessment for all URS's expediting progress from idea to deployment. Drive documentation of existing and new reports and evolve requirements above as business evolves and present ideas for improvement in team processes
2. The position is responsible for ensuring data integrity reports correctly frame the workload activity performed by the team and present a fair synopsis resolving issues at draft review stage, analyse data/root cause and make recommendations
3. The role will be in enhancing the business warehouse user program and identifying future proof solutions to support the integrity of the system and data.
4. As the Finance Systems Strategy Lead you must be able to communicate from the business to the technical teams and be able to prioritise successfully, set expectations and be clear but personable.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Financial Systems Strategy Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Recognised accounting qualification and/or solid understanding of finance processes
2. Proven industry experience in working knowledge of SAP reporting tools like BW,
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Knowledge and understanding of the financial business processes.
Key Words: Finance SAP Analyst Stakeholder Management Strategy Business Analysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.